Skip to main content

.....WHEN YOU CHOOSE .......

WELCOME TO RECEIVE LOVE MESSAGES THAT WILL BLESS YOUR ENTIRE LIFE....



To do anything for what I want, am ready.
I don't have much and so am greedy. 
What I have is not enough, how can I help the needy?
I am not satisfied with the little I have, I want plenty.
I find life so tasty. Enjoying my leisurely with beautiful ladies out there. 
Just call on Queen Z and she Will be here.
Alcohol is good for the rainy season but no feeling is better than smoking in the rain. 
I thought I had everything to gain.
Not knowing it would now be to my disdain.
I heard about God but never knew He could be that close and an antidote to the worldly dose that I chose.
With no idea about what He could provide, 
I asked where in me He would reside.
That was why I still lived in theft and lied, with no value for His son that died.

I have in me this strong feeling, making random melodies like a guitar string.
A spirit and powerful force, Fiercely armed like air force.
He is a man, my lover and God. 
After giving my life to Him, am now a better person.
Far from Him for long and now I have learnt my lesson.
This is the right season to have my iniquity forgiven.
His strength now guides me within and my success hails from heaven.
Causing in me guilt for doing wrong. But in good deeds, resurrecting in me a new song.
That's the Holy Spirit:
Prayer upholds me, faith uplifting me and holiness draws me closer. 
I enjoy this new found love life. That's why am a Christian.

I am free to be alone, chill, have fun and plan.
I need a fulfilled life, no regrets nor strife.
When I can finally say I have achieved.
With my aspirations as youth perceived, I won't get entangled with unripe lust and vain love.
I need total self reliance, with true wealth in ambiance.
That's why am satisfied being single, ready to mingle but not idle.

I met this lady I love so dearly. Her calls wake me up very early.
And that defined my sweetheart clearly.
Her love keeps going and all she wants I can't stop doing.
Her beautiful character is that of a kind.
Her love isn't blind but kind.
I can fend for myself with my household under control. 
I can leave office anytime for a stroll and yet cash will flow. Business is booming with my love for God zooming. 
As for me and my household, we shall still serve the Lord!!!
Am indeed successful with my investments and establishments. 
In fact I dream big every moment.
I have feelings to enjoy life too. Yet, in the manner approved by God. 
Fornication will only bring me against God's punishment rod. 
That's why am married and mesmerized.

I am gifted to write and rhyme.My words are blessed to charm. They bring salvation and no harm.
I sometimes scribble with pun and doing so is seldom fun.
That is why am a blogger.



We all did certain things when we didn't know God. But after accepting Christ, we can certainly live a free life in Him and still be successful as humans. Just do what you feel free doing in the Godly way. We are in an era of societal pressure where the least influence can cause you to alter God's purpose for your life. WHEN YOU CHOOSE, CHOOSE RIGHT!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!

Popular posts from this blog

BITTERSWEET

December, we can't regret; a sanctuary. But first let's not forget.  The one whom it begot; January. From drought through frost to flood: Such a flying time we've had. Although it hasn't been a boilerplate, I have so much with you to contemplate, Since we all began the year at the same place. Was yesterday not January? That skin drying and lips bursting mammoth. The longest yard of a measured cloth, Hated by salary workers for a month? Then came one so feeble. Short, stout and stable. February came with calm, And soon, we all had bread in palm. He came waiting for Easter, His holy moly sister. The fasting months soon approached: Marching to April as it May. Remember our sacrificial lamb; Jesus, our non-sink sand, The solid ground on whom we stand. Here is the mouth-watering, The mixed-cropping, The earth-soaking. June's journey with Julie to July, On an August occasion we can't deny. That led us to the quadruplet "BER" factory, Where the bittersweet ch

RFFS PRAYER

Anytime I'm called for duty... Wherever deployment takes me, Pervert from my path, any mutiny... But give me the strength to be; The rescuer, the protector and the fire fighter. Whenever I'm gone for stand by... Lord, grant me a listening watch.  All incursions, hazards and risks, May I with my crew identify... Where unavoidable, enable us to mitigate.. Be it in the terminal, tarmac or boarding gate.. Should there ever be an emergency, Wherever fire may rage.. Should there be any shout, No matter the skin or age.. Help me put the fire out, And my neighbor, help me save. And if by your will... Any blood may spill... Leading to any fatality, Protect my wife and kids, And preserve the rest of my crew.

GOOD SLAVERY

So they forced us. No, they persuaded us. Or they educated us? They rather Christened us. Whatever they did to us, Has been as good as, The wisdom their book has. Are they truly the words of God? It mostly feels like yes, Other times a bit more less. Like prophecies in poetic verse, Alphabetically scripted in wisdom, Not known where they come from. I'll read it nevertheless, And you should not do otherwise. At least it will keep you from any mess, And the meditations shall make thee wise. If the revelations make you cheer less, Read the chapters that make you fearless. Just Read The BIBLE